Hyderabad has a number of places to visit and the most famous one is Char Minar. The city is also famous for biryani. The biryani is so famous that people usually plan to eat biryani while visiting Hyderabad. But Delhi is not like Hyderabad so if you are planning a visit to Delhi, you have to plan well and get the first step while planning should be getting familiar with the details of Hyderabad to Delhi flights fare and book the most suitable one.
There are many places to visit in Delhi, some of the best places are:
- The Red Fort is one of the most famous monuments in Delhi which reminds us of the Mughal emperors who ruled over India. Red fort got its name from the red stone by which it has been built. It has been a major tourist attraction in Delhi. To give a detailed description of the history of the fort a one hour sound and light show is held each evening.
- The Jama Masjid is another precious pearl of Delhi and it is one of the largest mosques in India. It was built in 1656 and it took 6 years to build the mosque. It can hold a total of 25,000 people at one time. It is said to be perhaps one of the holiest places in India. A trip to Delhi will be incomplete without a visit to Jama Masjid.
- ChandniChowk is important in Delhi’s history. It is perhaps the oldest and busiest market of Delhi. The streets of ChandniChowk are exactly opposite of the wide roads of Delhi. The streets are very chaotic and even the pedestrians have to fight for space but still, the market is very attractive. It is the shoppers’ heaven as the market has a variety of shops from the very expensive to the cheap ones. If somebody wants to try the Delhi’s street food then Chandnichowk should be the place.
- QutubMinar is one of the most eye-catching monuments in Delhi. It is considered to be the tallest brick minaret in the world. Every year 1000s of tourist visit the QutubMinar. The minaret has been standing as it is for a very long time now and no one knows how. This minaret is surrounded by several other monuments and the most famous of them is the Iron Pillar. QutubMinar is one of the most impressive of the world heritage sites in Delhi. The minaret is unique in both its height and age.
- The India Gate is another very important building of Indian history. There are names of around 13000 Indian soldiers, servicemen and UK officials who gave their lives during the World War, inscribed on the Gate. You can visit the India Gate is in the evening when it gets illuminated at that time and the gardens around are a popular place to enjoy a summer evening.
Delhi has a very rich past and a thriving present. It has buildings present from the very old times and the malls and metros from the recent times. Delhi is different from any other Indian city. So come and look at the city of numerous stories and experiences. Book your Hyderabad to Delhi flights’ ticket as soon as possible.